Parkside Fitness Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations
begins November 20, 2020
General Facility Rules
- Operating at a 25% occupancy capacity.
- No reservations are currently required.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times.
- Social distancing at all times.
Activities that CANNOT take place
- No group fitness classes.
- No open tennis play.
- No open pickleball play.
- No group tennis lessons.
- No semi-private tennis lessons.
- No racquetball.
- No wallyball.
- No locker rooms.
- No Kidz Klub.
- No public walking on the indoor tennis courts in the early morning.
- No 7 Day VIP Passes.
- No daily visits via a guest fee.
Activities that CAN take place
- Use of cardio equipment.
- Use of selectorized equipment.
- Use of free weight equipment.
- Use of functional training equipment.
- One-to-One Personal Training.
- On Demand group fitness classes by reservation – one person maximum.
- One-to-One Private Tennis Lessons.
- Tennis ball machine used by one person.
Failure to follow facility rules may lead to suspension or termination of membership privileges.