Parkside Fitness Phase 4
begins January 25, 2021
General Facility Rules
- No reservations are currently required.
- Face coverings MUST be worn upon entering the facility, while in the common areas (hallways, restrooms, etc.) and when 6 foot social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing at all times.
Activities that CANNOT take place
- No locker rooms.
- No Kidz Klub.
- No 7 Day VIP Passes.
Activities that CAN take place
- Use of cardio equipment.
- Use of selectorized equipment.
- Use of free weight equipment.
- Use of functional training equipment.
- One-to-One Personal Training.
- All group fitness classes including On Demand.
- One-to-One Private, Semi-Private and Small Group Tennis Lessons.
- Singles and Doubles Tennis Play.
- Open Pickleball Play.
- Racquetball and Wallyball.
Failure to follow facility rules may lead to suspension or termination of membership privileges.