Parkside Fitness Phase 5
begins June 11, 2021
General Facility Rules
- No reservations are currently required.
- Face coverings MUST be worn upon entering the facility, while in the common areas (hallways, restrooms, etc.) and when 6 foot social distancing cannot be maintained if you are not fully vaccinated.
Activities that CANNOT take place
- No Kidz Klub.
- No 7 Day VIP Passes.
Activities that CAN take place
- Use of all cardio equipment.
- Use of all selectorized equipment.
- Use of all free weight equipment.
- Use of all functional training equipment.
- Personal Training.
- All group fitness classes including On Demand.
- All Tennis Lessons.
- All Tennis Play.
- Open Pickleball Play.
- Racquetball and Wallyball.
- Use of Showers.
- Use of Saunas.
Failure to follow facility rules may lead to suspension or termination of membership privileges.