Join Our Family!
We have a membership package perfect for you.
There are a variety of memberships available at Parkside Fitness including individual, family, and joint memberships. We also have special rates for Juniors (ages 14-22), Young Adults (ages 23-28), and Seniors (ages 65+). Parkside Fitness memberships are competitively priced for the high value of our facilities and services.
Don’t just take our word for it, let us show you around!
After you finish checking us out here, we invite you to come by and go on a personal tour. Or even better, signup for a 1-week free trial membership! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to show you around the complex and discuss your personal fitness and wellness goals—and how Parkside Fitness can turn those goals into a reality.
Why become a member?
There are so many reasons for you to become a member of Parkside Fitness, but our personal favorite is that we treat you like family. Here’s some other reasons to get involved:
- Free orientation to the Fitness Center equipment lead by one of our fitness instructors
- Electrostatic facility sanitization in addition to regular cleaning and sanitization of equipment throughout the day
- Free parking for members and guests
- Access to Kidz Klub (supervised playroom) for children 3 months – 10 years old
- Accommodations for facility and equipment needs to special populations
- On-campus “Pro Shop” with all of your health supplement needs
- Conveniently available personal trainers for one-on-one & group workout sessions
What’s included in my membership?
From state-of-the-art equipment by top brands to one-on-one attention from expert personal trainers, Parkside Fitness has it all. Plus, all group fitness classes are included with membership. Choose from over 40 classes per week, taught by nationally certified instructors, including:
- Body Pump
- Body Flow
- Body Combat
- CX WORX
- Country Heat
- Turbo Kick
- Yoga (All Levels)
For fans of the courts, your base 4-Star Membership gives you access to three racquetball courts (which can be used for wallyball too!) for recreational and competitive play and 8 indoor Pickleball courts. Plus, 5-Star Memberships include unlimited use of 4 indoor tennis courts.
While normally available with membership, locker rooms and sauna facilities are currently closed according to IDPH COVID-19 guidelines.
Membership Plan Options & Pricing
Includes access to group classes and the fitness entire facility, with the exception of the indoor tennis courts.
Same access to the facility and group classes as the 4-Star Membership PLUS unlimited open tennis court usage.
About Membership Rates:
- NO ENROLLMENT FEE
- $35 annual fee (renews each year in February)
- Monthly payments via EFT from checking/savings or debit/credit card only
Kidz Klub, Towel Services, and hourly tennis court reservations are extra. Please see the front desk attendant for more information.
Note: All memberships are prorated on the initial month and the 12-month continuous contract begins on the 1st of the following month.